Being friends with a toxic person isn't always easy to identify. Mostly because we want to give our friends the benefit of the doubt when they're being weird. Maybe they're jealous of you, or maybe they just have some personal things they need to workout and they're taking it out on you. Here's how to identify someone that's toxic in your life so you can distance yourself sooner than later according to Certified Life Coach, Isadora Baums
- You have higher anxiety levels - They give you anxiety about the friendship.
- You don't feel happy in the friendship - They blame you for things that don't make sense.
- When you go right, they go left - You rarely see eye to eye and they're rarely willing to meet you in the middle.
- You don't like yourself with them - They peer pressure you to do things that don't align with your personal values.
- Your competitive with them - It feels like they want something you have.
CLICK HERE TO FOR THE REST OF THE ARTICLE